- Matche is the world’s first powdered olive leaf tea product.
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN ORIGIN: Sourced directly from farms in the foothills of Monte Gibilmesi, Sicily in Italy and transported to your kitchen. In Italy there are over 500 varieties of olive trees and Sicily is home to the most unique soil in the Mediterranean: bringing us the most nutrient rich olive leaf tea. Our handpicked olive tea leaves are grounded in fresh small batches.
- COMPOSED PREMIUM MATCHE: Our 100 percent olive leaf tea powder is unmatched in flavor and consistency. The earthy flavor of Matche indicates balance and richness with hints of umami and a smooth mouth feel from pure olive leaf with no fillers.
- OVERFLOWING WITH NOURISHING SUBSTANCE: Matche comes from whole olive leaves grown in the sunbathed Italian foothills; our grinding extracts masses of vital vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients.
- SAVOR THE SIP: The phenolic compounds, hydroxytyrosol and oleuropein, are a component of olive leaf tea. They are some of the most powerful antioxidants found in nature. Matche has up to ten times the antioxidants that is present in standard green tea or standard brewed olive leaf tea! Beyond a superfood it contains exponentially superior levels of antioxidants. Matche is Italian born and internationally loved!
- Grown in Monreale, Sicily. Monreale is a town and commune in the Metropolitan City of Palermo, in Sicily, southern Italy. It is located on the slope of Monte Caputo, overlooking the very fertile valley called “La Conca d’oro”, a production area of orange, olive and almond trees.
- Matche is sourced and grown at family-run and ecologically-minded farms in Sicily. We work with agriculturalists to create the exceptional aroma of Matche, optimizing taste as well as nutritional value. It is 100% natural and vegan friendly.
- Matche Olive Leaf Tea is a tea made from the sun-dried leaves of the olive tree. It has been consumed for hundreds of years in Mediterranean countries, where they believed it has many health benefits. We have taken this trusted product, olive leaf tea, and created a powdered version called Matche for a fresh health-minded global generation.
Matche is the world’s first powdered olive leaf tea product.
Tea Variety: Olea europaea
Ingredients: 100% Olive Leaf (Olea europaea)
Package: Recyclable Tin
Flavor: Nutritional Grade
0 Calories, 0 Carbs, Matche supplies antioxidants, and powerful amino acids without the calories or carbohydrates.
Appreciate as Hot Teas or Latte
Great for Matche lattes, or just straight Matche teas. Flavor profile and consistency work great for hot and cold beverages alike or even in culinary elements such as cannoli dusting.
1 Serving, 1/2 Gram
We are small but mighty. We contain no filler, only 100 percent handpicked Olea europaea for each 1/2 gram serving.
What Makes Matche Exceptional?
- Made in Italy
- Wildly Healthy
- Chef Driven
- Environmentally Sustainable
- International Appeal
- Third-party Tested to Ensure Nutritional Quality
What Goes into The Tea?
It all starts with our trees. Our grove consists of hundred year old olive trees blooming with leaves and fresh olives. Our artisan agriculturalists have decades of experience in food and nutrition and are the most highly skilled and passionate operators in Italy. The soil in Sicily is some of most nutrient-rich in all of Europe.
The Matche Global Initiative
Our experience and knowledge of the global food community was impactful to the calculation of this tea launch. Developing Matche as a global product grown in Italy, processed in New York and sold worldwide fills a need for culinary cultural synchronization while sharing the best we have to offer.
- Product Dimensions : 1.77 x 1.77 x 1.85 inches; 0.35 Ounces
- ASIN : B09QMR5DZ9
- UPC : 195893974146
- Country of Origin : Italy
John Hampkins (verified owner) –
Love it! Less bitter than a green tea matcha and with amazing health benefits. I enjoy that it is from olive leaves grown in Italy and processed in the USA.